Monday, May 25, 2009

Redistribution


Did you ever notice that when you start cleaning or reorganizing a room that you almost always have to make it more untidy before getting it into an order that you can live with? This happens to me all the time. Right now I'm reorganizing my "office" and at the current point in time (half way through the project) it's no longer even usable! Now, I'm fine with that...I realize that every great novel goes through a few rough drafts but this is what really bugs me.


For some reason, right around the midpoint of these "cleaning" projects, when things are at their worst, I just lose all motivation, something shiny catches my eye and I end up walking away! That's frustrating but by no means the worst part. The worst part is that when I come home from work tomorrow and I'm totally motivated to get started on my next project, I'll see this and I won't be able to...two days, now ruined. Yuck.

I leave you with this...see the wine rack standing in the back corner of the room? That's no coincidence. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment