Monday, January 25, 2010

For the Love of Hot Pink

I LOVE hot pink!!! That...and lime green! Check out this fabric that I found...it's the best of both worlds for me...I can't wait to get these two items listed in my shop!

Oh, and did I mention...I think Zebra print is pretty gosh darn cool too? Well, it is. :)

Keep a look out in my shop...this will be coming soon!


Check this out too...I just made this iPhone sleeve at the request of a client of mine! I love it and can't wait to get another one listed in my shop. I purchased some hot pink minky swirl for a blanket that I made for a very dear friend that just had an absolutely gorgeous little girl named Addison. I had some left over and I thought it would look so awesome with the zebra print. I was right...I LOVE it and I think I may have to make my Palm Pre a new sleeve as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment