Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Testing...testing...1...2..3

Hi!

So I've been gone for a while and I'm SO wanting to get back into the swing of things and I'm currently trying to spruce up my blog a bit following a FABULOUS blog series by Momma Go Round! She is the sole reason my blog looks as fabulous as it does so far! (I don't know if y'all remember what it looked like before but it was just very generic and now...it's getting better! Things you may not notice or see but that I for SURE do!!! Like....(drum roll) my Blogger Navigation bar is gone...awesome! I feel like that just LOOKS so much more "official"! lol :)

I'm having some trouble with my custom social media feed buttons, so it got me thinking...I wonder if my signature works.

Here goes nothing... ;)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment