Wednesday, March 17, 2010

One of the Coolest Holidays Ever!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!! I love this holiday! The green beer alone is worth calling in sick to work for! :)

It also happens to be a very dear friend's birthday today...I know, how awesome is that?! Happy Birthday Nikki!
Today, I am offering free shipping in either my fabulous baby gear shop or my sassy accessories shop! To qualify for the free shipping all you have to do is purchase any item with the color green in it! I will even honor custom order requests with green fabric if the payment is received through paypal today, 3-17-10!
Oh yeah, one more thing. I will give free shipping on your WHOLE order...not just the green item(s)! How cool is that?!
Happy shopping and HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!! Remember to be safe while drinking your green beer...nobody like drunk leprechauns getting behind the wheel. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment