She increased her order a few times and finally we ended up at a grand total of 250 items! That's 50 nursing covers, 50 changing pads, 70 double-sided burp cloths and 80 drool bibs!!! Holy cow...I got a lot of work to do!
So, after I received the payment, I purchased all of the fabric and started cutting. After two rotary cutter blade changes, this is what 250 fabulous baby/mommy items looks like...
So, yes...it's all cut. Now comes the fun part...pinning. I don't think I have enough pins!
Stay tuned to see my progress! Oh yea, one more thing...I have to have this out to her US shipping facility by April 12th!!! I better get crackin!