Friday, October 23, 2009

A Great Day

Check out this cute new bib style that I'm working on!

It's like my typical best-seller, toddler bib except there's one very cool new feature. There's a cute little applique on the back side! Check out the pick of the little skull on the back!

I can do it for fabrics that have actual pics in them and just choose a pic to cut out and turn into an applique, OR I can customize it for you! Just pick out a fabric that you like and I'll hand-cut an applique, out of the fabric of your choosing, of the baby's first initial...like "E" for Emma! Cool, huh??

Check out my etsy shop for pricing info or send me an email with custom requests. :) I totally LOVE doing custom work! There's such a sense of satisfaction in sending out a product that I know is a one-of-a-kind and that it's something that my client is TOTALLY going to love!

I LOVE what I do and am so thankful every day that I am able to keep doing it! What a great day!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment