Thursday, October 29, 2009


I went to the Pumpkin Farm with my daughter's class earlier this week and she just had a blast! (She's the one on the left.) :) There was so much for the kids to do...definitely NOT just taking a hayride out to pick a pumpkin. For the last hour of the trip, the kids got to have free time and do whatever they wanted...from going down a slide on a burlap bag, to racing plastic ducks, to racing pedal cars to playing in a hay-bail maze.

As I was watching her have fun with her friends, I was looking around at all of the gorgeos colors. I LOVE fall anyway but I don't often take the time to look around and really enjoy the largest benefit (in my opinion) of living in Wisconsin, the colors of the season!

It inspired me that night to want to make a new harvest colored floral arrangement for my family room.




No comments:

Post a Comment