Friday, May 14, 2010


I'm closing up one of my shops, TheEmmaline on Etsy. It's a tough decision because it was my first shop but it's time to simplify. I'm not going to quit making the yummy baby gear that my wonderful clients have come to know and love though. They will just be moving over into my other shop, Sass Rocket Studios.
It's going to be a little time consuming because I can't just "move" things over...that would just be too easy. I will actually have to relist everything in Sass Rocket. I REALLY don't want to have to pay all of those listing fees again so I'm going to have a sale to try and reduce the amount of stuff I have to pay another listing fee for.
I am offering 25% off of EVERY ITEM in my shop! All you have to do is make a purchase and I will refund 25% of the purchase price to your paypal account!
I hope you find something fabulous for either your little one or perhaps a great gift for an upcoming shower...thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment