Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Words of Wisdom from Dove

So...I'm just going to say it. My name is Lindsay and I am addicted to Peanut Butter squares. It's like a peanut butter cup but BETTER!

One of the other reasons that I really like them is because there's a neat little thought printed on the inside of the wrapper that sometimes really makes you think.

Yesterday I was very taken aback by the thought.

I love random statistics...we call them Fischer Nutty Facts around my house. Yesterday's thought was...

"There are 86,400 seconds in the day. Have you used one to say 'thank you'?"

I'm a firm believer in The Secret that you bring to you what you most think about and desire. And also that you need to be thankful for the things that you have before more great things can come to you. Well, I'm ALWAYS thankful for my amazing family and our health and happiness but sometimes I forget to be thankful for other major things in my life that I couldn't survive without.

So, today I would like to thank God for the success of my business. Without it, I would not be the person I am today. I am thankful for it's daily growth and I can't wait to see what other great things are in store for me and my business in the coming months!

Have a very happy Wednesday!
~Lindsay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment