Monday, November 2, 2009

Gobble til you Wobble




In addition to getting some work done this weekend, I also got this adorable shirt made for my daughter, and I also got one done for my niece as well!

I just love Thanksgiving! My family is so small that my Thanksgivings growing up consisted of only 5 total people including myself. Then I met my husband and started being included in his celebration of the day and it was almost like culture shock! There's anywhere from 25 to 30 people every year. It is SO MUCH FUN!!! I just love being a part of a big family now and it's really heightened my love of the holiday! They even include my small family in the special day...because, really...what's 3 (my grandfather passed away...if you're doing the math in your head and it doesn't add up) more people in the grand scheme of things when you're already cooking for 25 to 30 people?!

Because I love the day so much, I wanted to make a cute Turkey appliqued shirt for my daughter to wear for the next few weeks!

Do you want one? I don't list them in my etsy shop, but if you'd like one for someone special let me know and I'll let you know my pricing. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment